Public Relations Consultant (Permanent / Freelance)
WHITE Communications – New York City
Join us in transforming peoples lives and their communities! WHITE Communications has been a full-service communications agency for the international premium and luxury goods industry for 25 years and has locations in both Munich/Germany and New York/USA. We serve prominent clients from the fashion, beauty and lifestyle segments. Right now, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as a Public Relations Consultant.
Are you passionate about communication and public relations? Don´t miss this opportunity to find career success and fulfillment. Apply today! WHITE Communications: Engaging audience – expanding brands.
Public Relations Consultant Responsibilities:
The ideal candidate will have 3 years of corporate or agency experience in PR with excellent media relations, community relations and storytelling experience with strong strategic PR background.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
Work cross-functionally with marketing and internal communications. Experience in brand building and managing communications strategies.
• Strategic storyteller and creative thinker who’s always pondering the headline
• High levels of energy, enthusiasm, initiative, flexibility and commitment
• Executing integrated PR campaigns across multiple channels
• Management, tracking and reporting of integrated campaigns based on defined goals
• Proactive media pitching and managing media relations
• Helping drive trend story ideas/pitches across multiple properties
• Developing and managing company’s brand strategy with media content and execution
• Prioritizing and assigning deliverables, ensuring all deadlines are met
• Contribute to creative brainstorming sessions and brand strategy
• Organize and execute press activities
• Bachelor’s degree preferred, preferably in Marketing, Communications or Journalism
• Three years of corporate, public sector and/or social media marketing
• Superior writing and editing skills (specifically regarding press materials)
• Proficiency in Office programs: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
• Deadline-driven self-starter with good judgement and a strong attention to detail
• Strong network to journalists, editors and influencers in the US
WHITE Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer. WHITE Communications does not discriminate against any person on the basis of gender, race, color, national origin, religion, disability, age, veteran status, gender identity or sexual orientation in admission, treatment, or participation in its programs, services and activities, or in employment, or on the basis of gender in its health programs and activities.
100 Park Avenue | New York City
New York | 10017
US +1 212 984 0689